Preschool | Monterey Preschools | Serving Local Monterey Bay Area | United Methodist Church
Children learn best by exploring the world around them. Active and inquisitive three and four year olds benefit from preschool programs that allow them to experiment and learn through activities like puppet play, storytelling, and gardening. Our preschool program is designed to engage your child’s natural curiosity with fun, stimulating activities that foster healthy cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development. With the help of our skilled, nurturing teachers and comprehensive curriculum, your child is primed to successfully sing, skip, and count his or her way into the next important stage of learning.
Three and four year old children are in their peak years for acquiring new skills and knowledge: 90% of a child’s brain develops by the age of five. Experiences during this time shape attitudes, aptitudes, and achievements for years to come. An effective preschool learning program offers both short-term and long-term cognitive, social, and emotional benefits for your child, such as better preparation for and performance in school, higher educational achievement, and even a lower chance of delinquency and crime in childhood and adulthood. A well-designed preschool curriculum lays the foundation for success in learning and life.
- Comprehensive Preschool Curriculum: Our preschool program takes a holistic approach to early childhood development.Cognitive: Challenging math, science, social studies, and literacy activities.
- Socio-emotional: Collaborative dramatic play, thoughtful communication, and shared movement activities.
- Physical: Fitness routines and activities to develop gross and fine motor skills.
- Confidence through Choices: Preschoolers are learning to define the world and their role in it. Through a well structured yet flexible curriculum with plenty of enriching and educational preschool options to choose from, your youngster learns to navigate his or her surroundings with confidence.
- Conversation: Language is essential to early cognitive development. Children who hear a multitude of words and participate in conversations build more brain-cell connections and are stronger learners for the rest of their lives. In our preschool programs, your child routinely enjoys engaging conversations with responsive teachers in comfortable classroom settings.
Our Monterey Preschool Offers The Following:
Quality Christian Monterey Preschools
The mission of Monterey United Methodist Church Preschool is to provide children with a nurturing learning environment that encourages social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and cognitive development. The curriculum is age-appropriate, child centered, and focuses on the development of the whole child.
We provide a quality Monterey preschool education, in a nurturing Christian setting, for kids in these areas of California:
Monterey Preschools | Monterey County Preschools | Monterey Bay Preschools | Pacific Grove Preschools | Del Monte Forest Preschools | Pebble Beach Preschools | Carmel Preschools | Del Rey Oaks Preschools | Seaside Preschools | Sand City Preschools | Hacienda Carmel Preschools | Quail Meadows Preschools | Carmel Highlands Preschools | Pacific Grove Acres Preschools | Country Club West Preschools | Northwest Carmel Preschools | Northeast Carmel Preschools | Southeast Carmel Preschools | Golden Rectangle Preschools | Del Monte Preschools | Del Monte Heights Preschools | Mescal Corridor NW Preschools | La Mesa Military Housing Complex Preschools | High Meadows Preschools | Carmel Woods Preschools | All Surrounding Neighborhoods & Communities
If you are looking for a local Monterey preschool providing a strong faith based education, call 831-375-8285 or contact us online.