Toddler Care | Monterey Preschools | Serving Local Monterey Bay Area | United Methodist Church
In our toddler daycare program, your little one can channel his or her seemingly boundless energy and curiosity into fun activities in a safe, stimulating environment. Professional, patient caregivers guide your toddler through this period of immense growth, fostering cognitive, socio-emotional, and physical development through art, movement, music, reading, and active outdoor playtime. Within our well-structured toddler programs, your child will have plenty of choices with which to express his or her blossoming independence and self-confidence.
Walking and talking at age two, your child is especially inquisitive about the world, and these are prime years for learning. The brain’s ability to develop with new stimuli is greatest in children under three because this is when trillions of brain-cell connections called neural synapses form. Unfortunately, synapses that fail to connect are lost forever. Our learning centers for toddlers are designed to stimulate early development through fun, engaging activities.
- Discovery Time: Toddlers learn best through exploration and discovery, and there’s no better place for this than playtime. Your little one can imagine to their heart’s content with our abundant array of props, costumes, and arts-and-crafts materials.
- Early Learning: We nurture your toddler’s budding enthusiasm for learning through our theme-based curriculum, which is full of fun, age-appropriate activities involving language, colors, and shapes.
- Talk, Talk, Talk: Exposure to language and participation in conversation in the first three years of life lays the foundation for cognitive thought, reading comprehension, and healthy socialization. In our toddler daycare, your tot will be encouraged to talk, talk, talk with teachers and other toddlers.
- Socialization: Our nurturing teachers guide your little one through his or her first friendships with group songs, finger play, stories, and movement activities.
- Growing Independence: As toddlers forge their identities, they want independence. Whether washing hands, picking up toys, or putting on a coat, children have plenty of opportunities to do things “their way” in our toddler programs.
Our Monterey Preschool Offers The Following:
Quality Christian Monterey Preschools
The mission of Monterey United Methodist Church Preschool is to provide children with a nurturing learning environment that encourages social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and cognitive development. The curriculum is age-appropriate, child centered, and focuses on the development of the whole child.
We provide a quality Monterey preschool education, in a nurturing Christian setting, for kids in these areas of California:
Monterey Preschools | Monterey County Preschools | Monterey Bay Preschools | Pacific Grove Preschools | Del Monte Forest Preschools | Pebble Beach Preschools | Carmel Preschools | Del Rey Oaks Preschools | Seaside Preschools | Sand City Preschools | Hacienda Carmel Preschools | Quail Meadows Preschools | Carmel Highlands Preschools | Pacific Grove Acres Preschools | Country Club West Preschools | Northwest Carmel Preschools | Northeast Carmel Preschools | Southeast Carmel Preschools | Golden Rectangle Preschools | Del Monte Preschools | Del Monte Heights Preschools | Mescal Corridor NW Preschools | La Mesa Military Housing Complex Preschools | High Meadows Preschools | Carmel Woods Preschools | All Surrounding Neighborhoods & Communities
If you are looking for a local Monterey preschool providing a strong faith based education, call 831-375-8285 or contact us online.